Monday, June 16, 2008

“Up North”

This past weekend we headed “up north,” as we say here in Minnesota, to Grandview Lodge, where we celebrated Father’s Day with my parents and brother Jordan. We golfed, ate way too much, swam in the pool, played on the beach, and just hung out. It was very fun watching Emilia explore the new surroundings. Here are a few of my favorite photos from the weekend.

Emilia loves taking caps off and putting them back on, so the sunblock has become one of her favorite toys (with chapstick coming in a close second).

Whereas she used to baulk at getting her hands dirty, she’s now all for it.

Devouring a “cheesecake lollipop.”

“Helping” grandpa open his Father’s Day gift.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I need copies of a few of those! I have to get back into using my own camera even if you are the better photographer.I second that, about it being soo fun watching Emilia's firsts! Life doesn't get much better than that. Mom

mj engelsma said...

Tara
Great picture of Grandpa with his "baby"