Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Flamenco Fun!

I couldn't help but post a photo of our little Spanish girl in her flamenco dress (a traditional Spanish dress). This was a gift from Agustín's brother and his wife (who would really like to have a little girl to dress up like this). The last time we tried this on Emilia over the summer it was still really big on her. Well, I came home from a morning of studying at the coffee shop last Saturday to find Agustín had spent the morning playing dress-up and photo shoot with Emilia because apparently she's almost grown out of the dress already. Just like her mom, she is not exactly the picture of grace and femininity. It doesn't help that Agustín put a onesie on under the dress, which you see peeking out the sleeves. Oh, and Emilia put the bracelet up on her bicep like that of her own accord. But she sure likes dresses and such much more than I did at that age, and handles heels better than I do even now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh que guapa es ella.. a mi me encanta Sevilla hasta ahora y tengo muchas ganas de compartir mi experiencia aqui en Espana y tambien ver la chica guapa en la foto!

Anonymous said...

Ahh que guapa es ella!! A mi me encanta Sevilla y tengo muchas ganas de compartir mi experiencia contigo... y por supuesto ver la chica tan guapa en la foto!

lissa said...

I can't stand it!This child is too much for me to bare! YaYA

:kim said...

Oh my gosh, this might be the cutest thing I have ever seen ...