Sunday, August 23, 2009

Mateo’s First Swim & Woodstock Revival

Here are a few photos from Mateo’s first dip in the swimming pool last week. He didn’t love it when I laid him on his back and got his ears a little wet, but was pretty content being held in my arms with the water up to his thighs.

Last week we also enjoyed a concert at Lake Harriet celebrating the anniversary of Woodstock with some of my family. Emilia LOVED dancing to the music with her “cousins” (technically my cousin’s kids). When she easily talked my mom into buying her a tie-dyed dress at one of the stands, all the other girls begged their parents to do the same….what a trend setter!

Can’t believe I finally got a half decent shot of me with my two kids!

Quite possibly one of my favorite pictures of Emilia of all time!


No comments: