Friday, August 10, 2007

Amy & Brett's Wedding


With the students gone, I thought August would be a bit quieter and I could make some progress on reading and researching my dissertation topic, but that hasn’t really been the case yet. This past weekend we headed to Breezy Point Resort for my cousin’s wedding. The weekend was a blast, despite the fact that Agustin and I played some of our most pathetic golf ever (which, if you’ve ever golfed with us, you know that’s really saying something).

Here’s a picture of the happy couple, Amy and Brett. Congrats and best wishes to you two if you're reading!


And here’s a picture of Miss Emilia all decked out for the occasion. Her outfit was actually made by the bride, who used to design baby clothes for Target (and we are super grateful for all the samples she gave us!).


We stayed in a cabin with my whole immediate family (yes, it was as crazy as it sounds) right at the resort, so we were able to put Emilia to bed, leave her in the cabin with a babysitter, and return to the dance floor for a bit more unrestrained fun. It was almost like a date!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oi, achei teu blog pelo google tá bem interessante gostei desse post. Quando der dá uma passada pelo meu blog, é sobre camisetas personalizadas, mostra passo a passo como criar uma camiseta personalizada bem maneira. Se você quiser linkar meu blog no seu eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso.(If you speak English can see the version in English of the Camiseta Personalizada.If he will be possible add my blog in your blogroll I thankful, bye friend).