Friday, August 10, 2007

Full Steam into August!

Okay, lots to report, but I think I’ll attempt to tackle it in small chunks with the hopes that it’s easier to accomplish that way during Emilia’s naps. Last week I said goodbye to the students I’d been working with from Ecuador, Guatemala and Venezuela. It was sad to see them leave, but I look forward to seeing all the amazing things I know they are going to accomplish in the future. The Minnesota Daily published a so-so article about the program; it’s available at http://www.mndaily.com/articles/2007/07/25/72123.

As I mentioned in my last post, my college friends AnnMarie and Kim visited at the end of July. I was having so much fun with them that I forgot to take many photos. Thankfully Ann remembered and sent me hers. Here are two cute ones she took. Her other photos can be seen at http://www.flickr.com/photos/annmarieharris/.




1 comment:

Liz Jimenez said...

Such a beautiful girl! I can't believe how fast they turn into little people. And look at you, rockin' the two-piece bathing suit! Also hard for me to imagine, with my one-week postpartum jelly belly... I've heard it referred to (6 months later) as "twin skin." Heehee.

Glad you guys are doing so well!