Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Personal Leadership


I apologize ahead of time to those of you who read this blog for one reason and one reason only; this post is not about Emilia. Gasp! The reason is because I spent last week in Crestone, Colorado, (a very small town 4 hours southwest of Denver) at a Personal Leadership Seminar. Although I missed them dearly, it appears Emilia and Agustín faired just fine without me.

The seminar was amazing! Basically, Personal Leadership is a methodology for “anyone who is living and/or working across cultural differences (national, ethnic, religious, etc.) or in situations of uncertainty and transition”; it teaches you to more effectively use these experiences for learning and personal growth. (Check out http://www.plseminars.com/ if you’re interested in learning more.) It's something I'm really interested in for both personal and professional reasons.

One of the highlights of the week was spending time with some incredible people from around the world—the U.S., Japan, Germany, France, Denmark, and Bulgaria (and many from multiple places). I won’t include their names here for reasons of privacy, but here are a few of my favorite photos. My interculturalist friends reading this might recognize some colleagues.

1 comment:

tita nany said...

OLE OLE LAS NIÑAS GUAPAS.
ES LO MEJOR QUE HE VISTO EN MESES.
QUE MAYOR ESTA, YA CASI QUE TENDRA NOVIO
UN BESO PARA TODOS, LECHE

LA MADRINA, EL PADRINO Y JAVI